Help to Internet browsing
Using the keyboard
Keyboard shortcuts have been programmed for the entire site :
Please note: combinations using numbers do not work with numbers on the numeric keypad.
- 1 takes you to the home page
- 2 takes you to the page "About us"
- 3 takes you to the "Heliopotasse worldwide” page
- 4 takes you to the "Products" page
- 5 takes you to the "Contact" page
The key combinations to validate these shortcuts differ according to the browsers, this is why we will list below the procedures to follow to activate these keyboard shortcuts in the main browsers:
- Windows Internet: Alt + Shift and [Keyboard shortcut], then Enter;
- Mozilla, Chrome, Netscape, K-Meleon , FireFox Windows: Alt + Shift and [Keyboard shortcut];
- Opera 7 Windows, Macintosh, Linux : Shift + Esc and [Keyboard shortcut];
- Safari 1.2 Macintosh : Ctrl and [Keyboard shortcut];
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh : Ctrl and [Keyboard shortcut];
- Galeon, Mozilla FireFox for Linux : Alt and [Keyboard shortcut];
Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror, Omniweb, Safari before version 1.2, Opera Windows for Linux before version 7, do not support keyboard shortcuts.
Compatibility with browsers
The development of this site has complied with the technical standards for Internet established by the W3C consortium as well as the accessibility standards defined in the ADAE repository and the WAI standards established by the W3C consortium.
This website therefore offers better performance with browsers of the latest generations while remaining accessible to older browsers.
The use of the following browsers is recommended:
On Macintosh OS 10: Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox ;
On Windows: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 7 and higher, Google Chrome ;
On Linux: Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
Documents to download
Most of the documents to download are in Portable Document Format (PDF).
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website: download Acrobat Reader. You can transform PDF documents into classic HTML format using Adobe's online conversion engine. To do this, copy the address of the link to the PDF file and paste it in the field provided for this purpose on: the Adobe online conversion tool.
The main links are located in a main menu permanently available at the top of the page. They allow direct access to the main sections of the site.
Increase the font size
- With Internet Explorer: go to the View / Text size menu and choose the desired size or press the CTRL and + keys simultaneously to increase the size and CTRL and - to decrease it.
- With Mozilla: press the keys simultaneously:
CTRL and + to increase the size;
CTRL and - to decrease it;
CTRL and 0 to return to the original size.
Apply your custom style sheet
The presentation of this site can be specified with alternative style sheets defined by the user.
An alternative style sheet is defined from the View menu of browsers supporting alternative styles:
- Firefox, Mozilla: display menu / page style;
- Opera 7: Style menu;
- Internet Explorer 6.0: with the Tools menu / Internet option / General tab / accessibility.
All pages on this site can be printed by clicking on the "Print" icon or through your browser.
The website has been designed to provide everyone with access to information and services. It is the result of a desire to comply with the norms and standards which, at national and international level, define digital accessibility and the quality of Web interfaces.
If you notice an error or an oversight in one of the pages of the site, or if you encounter a difficulty during your navigation, do not hesitate to let us know by writing to the webmaster.
To learn more about accessibility:
- discover and understand in a few lessons the mysteries of accessibility:
- Article 47 of the law of February 11, 2005:
- W3C / WAI, the international accessibility initiative (website in English). www.w3.org/WAI/:
- The AccessiWeb association, a site that brings together all of the resources necessary for a good understanding of web accessibility in France: